I’ve built a few of these machines and at the request of several people I’ve got a page now to sell them. The machines are sold 100% ready-to-run out of the box. Just hook up network and power, press the power button, and you’re ready to start mining!
I’ve been using only high-end components for these machines to ensure the best stability and headroom for capacity.
- Gray Matter 8-GPU Mining Case v3.1
- eVGA SuperNOVA 1200w 80+ Platinum rated power supply
- ASRock H110 BTC+ motherboard
- Intel Celeron G3930 51w processor
- 8GB DDR4 RAM (2x4GB)
- 8x nVidia GTX1060 6GB v2 video cards
- 32GB m.2 mSATA SSD
- Web-configured mining system pre-installed
Fully loaded and as configured the has rate is ~200Mh/sec for Ethereum. The machine pulls about 800w from the wall at 120v, or about 6.6A. The machine requires a wired network connection; only a wired network connection is stable and reliable enough to ensure reliable mining.